The Grauer School's Battle of the Bands
Six student and faculty bands competed in "The Battle of The Bands" on Thursday, December 6 at The Grauer School. The competitors were:
- Insomnia Beach Club - Selah, Sara, Mo, Jake Kelsoe
- Guitaerobics - Keegan, Will B., Cooper, Zach, Jake Kelsoe
- Happy Dads with Happy Sandals - Rhian, Kiana, Francesca, Zach, Ivy, Cooper
- Doc Jones & The Dislocated Organs - Julia, Lucy, Sophia C.
- Solution - Tyler, Bennett, Liam Murphy
- The Roadhouse Boys - Kevin, Case, Jake P., Erik
After the performances, students and faculty voted for their favorites. Congratulations to the following award-winners:
- Most Original, Best Stage Presence - The Roadhouse Boys
- Outstanding Vocals - Kiana
- Outstanding Bass - Cooper
- Outstanding Drums - Sophia C.
- Outstanding Guitar - Tyler
- Outstanding Keyboard - Zach
- Best Band Name - "Happy Dads with Happy Sandals"
- Top 2 Bands - "Guitaerobics", and "Happy Dads with Happy Sandals"
The top 2 bands competed at the weekly assembly on Tuesday, December 11, and "Guitaerobics" won the honor of being the best band at Grauer! Thanks to Isaac Langen, Tom Hopper, and Jake Kelsoe in our Performing Arts Department for presenting this fun competition for our students!
At the Grauer School's 8th grade graduation ceremony on June 7, Dr. Grauer presented a keynote address about the importance of courage as these students begin their high school adventures next year.
Congratulations to all of The Grauer School's "Class of 2019" graduates! The 12th grade students received their diplomas in ceremonies on Friday, June 7.
Congratulations to all of The Grauer School's 8th Grade graduates! The 8th grade students received their diplomas in ceremonies on Friday, June 7.
The Grauer School's Class of 2019 will graduate on June 7. Dr. Grauer's column this week features the text of his powerful keynote address that he will deliver at the school's 28th annual graduation ceremony.
Congratulations to the Grauer Theatre Arts Department on their showcase of The Importance Of Being Earnest on May 30.
Film Night is an annual screening event that showcases the film projects that Grauer Film Studies students create during the school year. This year's event was hosted by the Film Studies Department on May 31.