Saturday, May 6, 2023 | 6:00pm-10:00pm
A Groovy Gala in Support of The Great Outdoors
Good Vibes Only
Each spring, The Grauer School hosts a gala event for parents, alumni, faculty and friends to come together in support of the school and to celebrate the Grauer community. Past galas have built our campus and created endowed funds for teachers. This year, we will come together to raise critical funds for our outdoor education. From our beautiful 6-acre paradise to our Grauer van fleet and extraordinary Expeditionary Learning Program, we know that our students are engaged, connected and enthused when learning takes place outdoors in natural spaces. We hope you will join us underneath the stars at this in-person, outdoor event!
May you “wander often and wonder always.”
Thank you to Our Sponsor: Falcon West Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Keep reading for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or reach out to Lindsay Zickler, Director of Development & Community Engagement, at 760.274.2115 or email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I attend this year’s gala?
- What do tickets cost? What do tickets include?
- Where does the gala take place?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- Where do I park?
- What is for dinner?
- Are drinks included or should I bring my own cooler?
- Help! What should I wear?
- Can I request to sit with my friends?
- Can you provide a rough timeline? What should I bring?
- When does the silent auction open?
- How does the LIVE auction work?
- How do I pay for the auction items and when do I pick up?
- Will I receive a receipt for my tax-deductible donation?
- What if I still have more questions?