The Annual Fund provides direct support to The Grauer School’s operating budget. In small schools like ours, tuition covers only 80% of the true cost of education. Your tax-deductible gift helps us make up that budget shortfall.
The Annual Fund is essential to the everyday functions of the campus and continues to transform the school from year to year.
With your help, we can reach our goal of $160,000 to:
- Nurture tomorrow’s leaders and thinkers in a safe, supportive place
- Support our dedicated teachers
- Build a state-of-the-art campus that reinforces our connection with nature
- Spark learning by discovery
Gifts of any amount are valued and vital to the success of our school. You can submit a donation several ways:
- Use the form below to make your donation using a credit card
- Send your donation check to The Grauer School, 1500 S. El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024
Thank you for giving to Grauer! If you have any questions, please contact Clayton Trosclair, Events & Development Manager, at email@example.com or (760) 274-2115.