The Annual Fund provides direct support to The Grauer School’s operating budget. In small schools like ours, tuition covers only 80% of the true cost of education. Your tax-deductible gift helps us make our budget robust – it empowers us to take every step we need to be great.
The Annual Fund is not only essential to the everyday functions of the campus, but it continues to enhance our daily operations as we transform the school from year to year.
With your help, we can reach our goal of $125,000 to support:
- Professional Development: develop our passionate teachers who really connect with our students in and out of class
- Courageous Programs: programs like expeditions, core values development, green grauer gardening, day trips, and arts across the curriculum
- A 5-Acre Paradise: support our green campus and the sense of belonging and peace students experience daily
- Ecological Action: inspire students to speak up for what matters as they become stewards of their natural world
Gifts of any amount are valued and vital to the success of our school. You can submit a donation several ways:
- Online: Use the form below to make your donation using a credit card.
- Check: Please make checks payable to The Grauer Foundation for Education. Return in person or mail your donation check to The Grauer School, 1500 S. El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024.
- Pledge: Pledges made today can be paid in full by the end of the current school year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your pledge amount and be counted as a supporter of the Annual Fund.
Thank you for giving to Grauer! If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Zickler, Development and Events Manager at email@example.com or (760) 274-2115.