Welcome Bienvenidos Bienvenue Herzlich Willkommen Bem-Vindos
At The Grauer School, we welcome international applicants, and recognize that international students contribute substantially to the culture of our school. The Grauer School issues the I-20 to those students who are accepted.
Grauer Tuition and Fees for International Students
Current Tuition for the 2022-2023 School Year for International Students:
Annual Enrollment Fees: $2,889
Tuition covers all academic, athletic and arts programs, along with most field trips, comprehensive college placement counseling, and our twice-annual, week-long Expeditionary Learning program. Tuition does not include lunch or transportation to or from school. Please note that tuition is subject to change.
To apply for the 2022-2023 academic year, please submit an international application and provide a non-refundable application fee of $150. For all other inquiries or questions, please submit an Admissions Inquiry Form.
- How can I arrange a homestay for my international student?
- Who can be a legal guardian? How can I submit proof of legal guardianship?
- Is proof of medical insurance required for international students?
- Is proof of immunizations required for international students?
- Are English Language Assessment scores required?