Our goal in admissions is to help families identify and understand the philosophy and culture of The Grauer School in order to determine whether these characteristics fit with their own educational goals and priorities. We hope that, through the admissions process, families will learn what is truly extraordinary about The Grauer school, and what differentiates us from other independent, college-preparatory programs.
- How many students are accepted into each grade?
- Does The Grauer School require an entrance exam?
- What is the student-teacher ratio for each grade?
- Is there a uniform or dress code?
- What are the school's hours?
- Do you offer before and after school care?
- What are the student lunch options?
- Can we carpool with other families?