At The Grauer School, we provide a learning environment that encourages students to develop into caring, compassionate, ethical individuals who understand their responsibilities in society, both globally and locally. Successful Grauer students balance scholarship with the pursuit of personal passions. Specifically, we are looking for students who are:
- Intrinsically motivated and enjoy learning
- Respectful and caring toward others, kind at heart, and humanitarian in spirit
- Independent, with diverse interests, talents and qualities that will enrich the Grauer community
- Willing to contribute positively to their own and others’ learning
- Committed to attending The Grauer School and able to succeed in a college-preparatory program
The school does not manage IEPs or 504 plans for special education.