- Motivated and enjoy learning
- Respectful and caring toward others, kind at heart and humanitarian in spirit
- Independent, with diverse interests, talents and qualities to enrich the Grauer community and society
- Willing to contribute positively to their own and others’ learning
- Committed to enroll at Grauer and able to succeed in a rigorous college preparatory program
Successful Grauer candidates balance scholarship with the pursuit of personal passions. The average GPA of typical applicants is 3.5. The school’s standardized test average is above the 80th percentile of the national norm. The school does not manage IEPs for special education. Our birthday cutoff date is Dec. 31, with discretion given to parents.
The Grauer School, operated by The Grauer Foundation for Education, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.