The Grauer School uses an extensive, relationship-based process to identify candidates who are well-matched for our balanced, humanitarian college preparatory program.
There are many opportunities for you to learn more about our unique philosophy and programs.
- Contact us by using our Admissions Inquiry Form
- Call our admissions team to discuss the kind of learning environment you are interested in for your child
- Attend our Open House in November, or one of our Discover Grauer Days, where you can meet our amazing teachers, administrators, parents, and students.
- Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and Dr. Grauer’s column, to get a better feel for our school’s culture and activities
- Attend an event that is open to the public (these are publicized in our newsletter)
Next, submit The Grauer School Application Part 1, along with a $100 non-refundable application fee, and Part II online through the Ravenna application system. Once Part II of the application is complete and submitted, an admissions officer will contact you to set up a student interview. Please feel free to contact the admissions office with questions at any time during the application process.
Applications are reviewed under rolling application conditions. We normally review applications in the order received and we appreciate learning if Grauer is your top choice school.
Please check our Admissions Timeline to help ensure the most successful application process.