Getting Started with Your Application
The first step is to get to know one another. There are several ways to do this:
- Contact us by using our Admissions Inquiry Form
- Call our Admissions Counselors and talk with them about the kind of learning environment you are interested in for your child
- Attend our Open House in November, where you can meet teachers, administrators, parents, and students.
- Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter so you can gain a better understanding of our school culture and activities
- Attend an event that is open to the public (these are publicized in our newsletter)
Next, submit The Grauer School Application Part 1 along with a $100 non-refundable application fee to the Admissions Office. You will then be offered a private tour of the campus. After the tour, you’ll be invited to submit The Grauer School Application Part 2 and make an appointment with an Admissions Counselor for a student interview. Once a student is admitted, you may request a “shadow day” where they can attend classes as the guest of a current Grauer student.
Note to High School Applicants: Due to the high number of high school applicants for the 2014-2015 academic year, we are not able to offer any additional private tours prior to February 28th. Please complete and submit both Part1 and Part 2 of the application prior to February 28th in order to be considered for enrollment. Private tours and interviews will be conducted the week of March 3rd.
Applications are reviewed under rolling application conditions. We normally review applications in the order received and we appreciate learning if Grauer is your top choice school.
Please check our Admissions Timeline to help ensure the most successful application process.