- For 26 years, we've been proving that our small, intimate private school can achieve what a large impersonal one can't. Come visit. You'll see.
- The Grauer School is the leader when it comes to balancing expeditionary and Socratic learning with appropriate college preparatory rigor.
- Find out why 93% of our Class of 2016 were accepted into their top choice colleges.
Welcome to The Grauer School
We are a small, private school with a deep understanding of human development, every one of our faculty members appreciates that it takes more than acing tests to be successful in life. It takes connection and engagement. It takes great relationships and mentoring, and this is where Grauer excels by every measure.
Our program is dedicated to nurturing individuals who are not afraid to pursue passions (even if impractical). Our students ask tough questions, and commit to deeply held core values. We honor students who challenge themselves equally in the classroom and afield. Our faculty and students understand the daily tradeoffs great schools make in order to balance academic interests with extracurricular leadership, curiosity, and personal growth.
It is nice not being just a test score anymore - character is what counts the most.
All schools should be like this.
Janice S., parentMore Testimonials »
- The Triumph of the Revolution: On Expedition in Cuba
- What to Expect When I Get to College: First-Hand Accounts
- Tribe, by Sebastian Junger: A Book Report
- Beyond the Golden Curtain There Lies a College (Two Stories)
- Forest Schools (And What They Teach us About Great Education)
- What “Top” Colleges See in The Grauer School: An Authentic, Empathic Path
Keep in touch
Click below to subscribe to